Friday, January 30, 2009

Ping Pong Playa on DVD



Woohoo! Ping Pong Playa on DVD! I actually might get this in the future. I saw this movie at the 2008 FAAIM aka the Asian American Film showcase in Chicago. It was hilarious! For me, it was one of the few times I watched a movie and connected with the characters being played out in the movie. Jimmy Tsai, playing main character, Chris, is hilarious, fun, all over the place and I loved how he wasn't portrayed as a 'model minority', except, maybe the ping pong part. Roger Fan also played a part in the movie; for those fluent in Chinese, pay attention to Roger's Chinglish. It's great. :)

Here's a preview of the hilarious movie.





I got an email blast from the film crew and here's what they have to say.

Ping Pong Playaz in the hizouse!!!

PING PONG PLAYA hits on DVD January 6th (and Blu-Ray February 10th)!!!

Order now at your favorite online retailers including Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Best Buy, etc, and check with your local retailer for availability!

-Team PPP

No comments:

Post a Comment