Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy February Everyone!!


Who spent their Sunday watching the Steelers vs. the Cardinals?! I did!! Well, I mostly had glazed eyes over the game, even though I have a fairly decent understanding of football. I was busy making some awesome spaghetti. Sorry, no pictures of it here. More photos of food to come up later this week though!


In any case, I'm really excited to hear about Michelle Obama's dress being designed by Jason Wu. Awesome! Such a classy outfit to fit a classy woman. And then the dress gets to be preserved by the Smithsonian Institution. Niceeeee! Great job, Jason! That's pretty cool. Now I'll have to find a way to get a dress from him or something. On a random note, interesting how the articles literally outs Jason in the first sentence. I heard from the grapevine that his extended family didn't know. Whoops!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment